Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fallen Leaf Lake

















View coming into Tahoe
Burke Colby and Nick

Head with no body ewwww!!

WE had never been to Tahoe in the Summer but had a real adventure getting to Fallen Leaf Lake just below Tahoe this August. We met some friends who have had a cabin there for over 100 years. It was pretty amazing. We stayed on the other end of the Lake in the motor home and had such a great time getting together to water ski, tube and just hang out. The kids especially had a blast playing with Nick and Kate.

2 comments:

Veronica said...

looks so fun!!! Something so weird is going on right now... I re-did my list of friends blogs to use that feed that tells when they have posted something new & for some reason every time I click on your blog from that list it re-directs me to a different, completely ramdom blog!! A different one every time, from the public. Your is the only one doing that! I kept removing it & trying again & the same thing... so I finally just removed it & I'll try again later! It worked fine for me just now when I actually typed it in the address bar to visit! Weird!! Hope you are doing well!!

Mommy of KraftyGang kids said...

I have that SAME thing happen Veronica, I have to put STEWARTS seperate on my list! Weird! Hope said the same thing too!

I used to babysit Nick! Wow!