The last week of school they held an awards ceremony for the 2nd through the 5th graders. So of course I attended like I should. They started announcing the different awards they would be giving out for math, reading and writing. Only one student from each class would receive each award. Much to my surprise and excitement Burke received the reading award for his class. I had no idea. Lucky me my girlfriend Spring caught it all on camera. She also caught Elle, learning to walk and keeping me busy throughout the ceremony. Good job buddy!!!
Being a christian is like being a pumpkin. God lifts you up, takes you in, and washes all the dirt off of you. He opens you up, touches you deep inside and scoops out all of the yucky stuff -- including the seeds of doubt, hate, greed, etc. Then He carves you a bright new smiling face and puts His light inside of you to shine for all the world to see.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Reading Achievement
The last week of school they held an awards ceremony for the 2nd through the 5th graders. So of course I attended like I should. They started announcing the different awards they would be giving out for math, reading and writing. Only one student from each class would receive each award. Much to my surprise and excitement Burke received the reading award for his class. I had no idea. Lucky me my girlfriend Spring caught it all on camera. She also caught Elle, learning to walk and keeping me busy throughout the ceremony. Good job buddy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats Burke!!! That is so awesome. :0) Does your library have a summer reading program???
Post a Comment