Saturday, June 14, 2008

One of the thnigs I love about Bass Lake





Last weekend we had to make a trip to Bass Lake to replace the Styrofoam on our dock with plastic floats. We also decided to replace the wood on top with leftover Trex from our new deck. While Mom, Dad and Uncle Shane were working on this the boys played. I caught them on camera playing marbles (our new favorite game) in the middle of the street. I'm not sure where else in California you could do this without fear of being run over by a car. This is one of the things I love about Bass Lake.

2 comments:

Mommy of KraftyGang kids said...

Looks really pretty there!

Anonymous said...

My kids rally got into marbles last year. It's such a fun game that for some reason went out of 'style' for awhile.

It sure looks beautiful at Bass Lake. :)