Tuesday, November 6, 2007

1/2 Marathon Madness





Well, I've found that most people either think it's great or you are mad for wanting or deciding to run a marathon or 1/2 marathon. This adventure originally started for me as a challenge to get back into shape after having my beautiful baby girl. I had 2 friends who said they would train with me and run. I ended up doing it alone which I don't recommend but am so glad I did it. I ran all 13.2 miles and finished in 2:59:57, basically 2 hours 30 minutes. My family was there to support me and I saw several people I used to work with running. There were over 2400 entrants. I finished #1199, exactly 1/2 of the entrants. Its a great way to get some private prayer time if you are looking for it:)
Pictures are finally loaded yay!!

Check out my fans. Look at all the people quite amazing really.

1 comment:

Mommy of KraftyGang kids said...

Amazing to me! I sure couldn't have done it!!! Thanks for working out with me three days a week though, I am hoping I'll start seeing results soon !