The Boys have been having so much fun the past two days playing with our old marble set. I got this before Burke turned 1 when I sold Discovery toys. Seems like ages ago. They have been having marble races ever since we found it cleaning our garage this weekend. Yes, BJ and I cleaned our garage again!! I think it is one of our favorite past times. At least we got rid of stuff this time instead of made room for more:) I love watching them race outside to race their marbles down the track. Today Burke built the track. It changes on a daily if not hourly basis. Oh!! And exciting news about Elle. While this picture was unploading she turned herself from back to front for the first time. Yay!!
1 comment:
You made us want to pull out ours! They have sooo much fun with it!
Post a Comment